Ashley Package Number: D548/024(2)
This package contains:
- D548-024: Stool (2/CN) (Quantity: 2)
- D548-060 constructed with solid Mango wood with hand worked surface and a medium brown finish
- The cabinet has tempered glass door display with shelf, fully finished drawer and open cubby and 9 bottle storage arranged in modern asymmetrical format
- Cabinet has metal posts and hardware in a black finish
- D548-064 constructed with solid Mango wood in a hand worked surface and a medium brown finish
- The cabinet has 2 fully finished drawers and 3 levels of open slat shelf storage perfect for wine bottle display and storage
- Cabinet is accented with metal bands and brackets and hardware metal in a black finish
- D548-066 constructed with solid Mango wood with hand worked surface and a medium brown finish
- The cart has thick top, fully finished drawer and two shelves
- Cart base is made from tubular metal in a black finish and has casters for mobility
- D548-024,-030 is a two-tone backless stool design with saw kerf texture on deep scooped saddle seat with modern shape
- D548-410 storage bench has storage shelf under seat and is constructed of solid Mango finished in a dark rustic color with tubular steel frame in a satin black finish
- D548-210 storage bench has hinged lid with stay arm and is constructed of solid Mango finished in a light rustic color with tubular steel accents in a satin black finish
- D548-02 chair is made from hardwood solids in a dark brown finish and have woven back and set in brown faux leather straps.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.